Monday 1 December 2008

Winter

Winter is definately here. And if, like me, you like to sit around in your skimpies during the evenings, then you'll be feeling it just that little bit more.

It's dark when we get up and it's dark when we get home. Perhaps that's why i feel more miserable. Aches and pains seems more accute.

On Friday night Mistress and i stayed up until 3am. I was fully made up and chatting on the webcam. Mistress watched from just off cam and commented upon the cams of the other sissies i was watching. She was quick to point out those that had large cockettes than me.

When i woke up saturday morning Mistress was already up and about. I had to sneak to the bathroom to clean my face without the kids seeing.

I think we had sex also. If not Friday, then Thursday. I remember because it was short. The foreplay seemed to last forever and i also used my tongue to good effect, but as soon as i was inside Her i couldn't hold on and came shamefully quickly.

There is definately less urgency in my feminisation now. Since i stopped taking the pill the stuff i do to please Mistress such as wearing the panties and tights, keeping myself smooth, painting my toenails seems to be just part of everyday life. Not a naughty subversive way of living. Not sexy. Not exciting. Just normal and boring. Not really going anywhere.

I feel distinctly less feminine now than i have done previously and i don't know why. Some months ago i felt like i was on path of change and now i feel like i am on a treadmill.

Mistress has spoken about tattoos and piercings. But i think they may just be loose words, and i will certainly not encourage Her to be more dominant with me because that would be me taking the lead. I wish She found time to explore on the net. To learn a little more.

She has this way of just getting on with stuff. Sometimes this blog may give the impression that it's all about me. But it's not. It's all about Her.

No comments: