Sunday 3 August 2008

Webcam Slut


I suppose that's my hobby. A webcam slut. I have done it for years. I dress up and show myself off on yahoo messenger. Sometimes i cannot wait to get home and finish my chores so i can do it. Other times i don't feel like it and Mistress will tell me to go to my room and get dressed.

Funny thing is i love the attention. Love it that i turn guys on and sometime even girls. TG girls seem to be the least enamoured with me. Which is funny in a way.

I only mention it because i have lost the ability to chat in the yahoo rooms now and have to sit there, mute, waiting for the right pm. A nice one , to answer.

Mistress' mother is coming round for dinner today i have to pick Her up and drive Her home. i love it when She comes to visit. Not really sure why. Something deep though.

No comments: